Hello, everyone! My name is Sarah and I am an English teacher for kids. I am here to help you learn English in a fun and easy way. In this class, we will learn about English grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. I will also teach you some fun English phrases and how to use them in conversation. So let’s get started!
This article is all about helping you get to know the English for Kids for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install English for Kids For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the English for Kids for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the English for Kids.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for English for Kids on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the English for Kids and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the English for Kids on your computer right away.
|App Name:||English for Kids On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
English for Kids Andorid App Summary
The English for Kids was developed by the popular developer agency named Gizpark. They have the English for Kids in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3695337 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With English for Kids latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 24, 2020 was the last date the English for Kids was updated with new features. If you want to use the English for Kids on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the English for Kids using the emulator later on.
English for Kids App Overview and Details
English for Kids is a free educational application for children and starters to learn basic English words in a fun way.
Learning: A random English word from the selected category is displayed with it’s picture and pronunciation
Game 1: One random picture from the selected category is displayed and you are asked to select the correct English word from the options.
Game 2: One random English word from the selected category is displayed and you are asked to select the correct picture from the options.
Features of English for Kids for PC
Whats New In this English for Kids?
Infrastructure was changed
UI was updated
The English for Kids application is a great way to learn and improve your English skills. The lessons are fun and engaging, and the exercises are useful and challenging. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn English.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the English for Kids of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This English for Kids to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English for Kids and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the English for Kids. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English for Kids.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.