Since the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant disaster in 2011, emergency responders have been seeking a better way to quickly and accurately assess radiation doses in the event of a nuclear or radiological emergency. EmRadDose is a new mobile app that does just that. Developed by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, EmRadDose uses GPS location data and real-time radiation readings from the Environmental Protection Agency to calculate radiation doses for people in the affected area. This app has the potential to save lives by providing emergency responders with accurate information about radiation levels and exposure risks.
The technical specifications of the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment Andorid App Summary
EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment was developed by Theocharis Berris and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 1215. The EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment is Apr 3, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Theocharis Berris|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment for PC
proprietary rights are disclaimed. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the information or software. By using this application, you agree to the foregoing terms.
1. The app provides step by step guidance and explanations during the calculation process.
2. The app provides references to relevant literature.
3. The app provides other relevant tools for emergency dose estimations.
4. The calculators are designed to provide results that are always used in conjunction with sound professional judgement.
5. The calculators are based on scientific principles and published research.
6. The app is free of charge.
7. The app is intended for use by appropriately qualified radiation protection professionals.
8. The app is available on mobile devices and computers.
9. The app has been carefully reviewed.
10. The app comes from sources that are believed to be reliable.
EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment App Overview and Details
EmRadDose was designed and developed to serve as a stand-alone calculator, for emergency dose estimations in operational conditions. It provides tools for the calculation of patient dose due to external dose irradiation, inhalation of radioactive substances and radioactive contamination of wounds. The calculators are designed to provide step by step guidance and explanations during the calculation process, so as to reduce the probability of errors. References to relevant literature as well as other relevant tools for emergency dose estimations are provided in the “Additional Resources – Bibliography” section that can be accessed from the app welcome page.
License: EmRadDose is an open source tool and it is provided at no charge under the “GNU General Public License v3.0” license.
Code repository: https://github.com/tberris/EmRadDose
More information about the app: https://tberris.com/emergency-radiation-dose-assessment-app
Whats New In this EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment?
Updated to target SDK 29. New Icon and first page graphic
The EmRadDose application is a valuable tool for first responders and emergency personnel who may be exposed to radiation. It is easy to use and helps to quickly assess the radiation dose received. The application is also helpful in tracking the radiation dose over time.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EmRadDose: Emergency Radiation Dose Assessment.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.