It’s every parent’s worst nightmare: their child disappearing without a trace. In the panic and chaos that follows, it’s hard to know where to turn or what to do. This is the terrifying reality for the families of the more than 2,300 children who go missing in the United States every day. While most are quickly found, others are never heard from again. This is a heartbreaking problem that requires a collaborative solution.
Where is my kid? is a website and social media campaign that brings together families, law enforcement, and the community to help find missing children. The website provides information on how to report a missing child, what to do if your child is missing, and resources for families. The social media campaign shares
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Where is my kid? For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Where is my kid? App Overview and Details
Where is my kid? App Overview and Details
Where’s My Kid is a peace-of-mind GPS bus tracker designed to keep you updated on your child’s progress traveling to and from school. Any delays or changes to schedules will trigger a notification sent directly to your phone, instantly updating you with any new information. Notifications of arrival at school and arrival back home can also be set up to ensure you always know your child’s location.
Download & Install Where is my kid? For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Where is my kid? on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Where is my kid? on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Where is my kid? result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Where is my kid? will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Where is my kid? with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Where is my kid? on your PC.
|App Name:||Where is my kid? On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ByteCurve, LLC|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On:|
Where is my kid? Andorid App Summary
ByteCurve, LLC is the developer of this Where is my kid? application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 680+ users of this app. The Where is my kid? app rating is currently 1.6.2.
It was last updated on Jun 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Where is my kid? for PC
1. Keep updated on your child’s progress travelling to and from school.
2. Get notifications of any delays or changes to their schedule.
3. Receive notifications of their arrival at school and back home.
4. Know your child’s location at all times.
5. Peace of mind.
Whats New In this Where is my kid??
Added provision to track mid-day routes. The user will be prompted to select the school bell times of their student if the school has more than one set of bell-times. Fixed issue where the home screen centered on the middle of US when it is supposed to center around the address of the school district.
Parents of young children will appreciate the peace of mind that the Where is my kid? application provides. The app uses GPS tracking to allow parents to see the location of their child on a map in real-time. This app is a great way to keep track of your child’s whereabouts, especially if they are old enough to walk around on their own.
This concludes our article on Where is my kid? Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Where is my kid? for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Where is my kid? to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Where is my kid? and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Where is my kid?. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Where is my kid?.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.