Talking Times Table is an online resource for parents and educators to help children learn their multiplication tables. The website offers a variety of resources, including games, worksheets, and videos.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Talking Times Table for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Talking Times Table On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Digital Taps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Talking Times Table Andorid App Summary
The Talking Times Table was developed by the popular developer agency named Digital Taps. They have the Talking Times Table in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 347 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Talking Times Table latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 31, 2020 was the last date the Talking Times Table was updated with new features. If you want to use the Talking Times Table on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Talking Times Table using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Talking Times Table For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Talking Times Table using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Talking Times Table on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Talking Times Table here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Talking Times Table for PC
– Vocal feedback: the app gives feedback to the kid vocally, telling him if the answer is correct or not.
– Graphic feedback: the app shows a figure that helps the kid to understand and better remember the result of the operations.
– Difficulty levels: the test section has different levels of difficulty, that can be selected randomly.
– Multiple users: the app can store different user profiles and keep track of their progress.
– Detailed statistics: the app provides detailed statistics about the progress of the study.
Talking Times Table App Overview and Details
*** App certified by teachers of the Educational App Store ***
6 times 8 is 48, 9 times 7 is 63, … Listen and answer to the question. And repeat, repeat, repeat… The oldest and more effective way to learn times table is now available on Android. Talking Times table uses the options given by Android smartphones and tablets to ask questions vocally and listen to the answers: learning times table has never been so fun!
Thanks to the vocal interaction your kids will quickly learn times table comfortably lying on the sofa or in the car while going to school! The app will be their own personal trainer: first it explains and then asks questions. They just need to listen to the questions and answer. The app will count mistakes in order to ask the less know times table more frequently: this way the kids will remember easily and fast even the most difficult times tables.
The app consists of two main sections, study and test:
– Within the study section the kid can choose the times table he would like to practice, from two to ten. In this mode the app tells the operations of the selected times table following an order, first ascendent and then random. A figure shows the the operation and helps the kid to understand and better remember the result.
– Inside the test section the kid can select the level of difficulty of the questions that can be tested randomly in all times table from one to ten. The app remembers the mistakes of the test session and will ask those operations at the end so to reenforce the learning. The apps tries to ask the least requested times table and those where the kid made more mistakes more frequently.
The app retails detailed statistics with all the information about the study progress. It is possible to configure multiple user accounts and the statistics are exclusive to every user.
– Speech recognition: the kid can answer with his voice to the questions. This way the interaction with the app is natural and spontaneous;
– Text to speech: the app reads the questions simplifying the interaction. For the kid it will look like answering to mom or dad;
– Multi-user: you can to create multiple users to get a personalized test plan for each user;
– Statistics: each user can see his own statistics to check his progress. Statistics can be sorted by operation, by number of times it has been asked, by number of right answers and number of wrong answers, both in ascending and descending order;
– Multi-language: you can choose English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
Whats New In this Talking Times Table?
Solved minor bugs.
Talking Times Table is an interactive application that helps students learn multiplication tables. The application is fun and easy to use, and it helps students learn their multiplication tables quickly and easily.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Talking Times Table of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Talking Times Table to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Talking Times Table and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Talking Times Table. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Talking Times Table.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.