Solitaire is a popular card game that is often played by one person. The object of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation. The foundation is a stack of cards that are placed in the upper-left corner of the game screen. The foundation must be built up from Ace through King, in suit. The tableau is a stack of cards that are placed in the lower-left corner of the game screen. The tableau is built down from King to Ace, in suit.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Solitaire – the Card Game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Solitaire – the Card Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Solitaire – the Card Game for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Solitaire – the Card Game.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Solitaire – the Card Game on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Solitaire – the Card Game and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Solitaire – the Card Game on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Solitaire – the Card Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LITE Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Solitaire – the Card Game Andorid App Summary
The Solitaire – the Card Game was developed by the popular developer agency named LITE Games. They have the Solitaire – the Card Game in the Card category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.4.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 499313 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Solitaire – the Card Game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 9, 2022 was the last date the Solitaire – the Card Game was updated with new features. If you want to use the Solitaire – the Card Game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Solitaire – the Card Game using the emulator later on.
Solitaire – the Card Game App Overview and Details
The solitaire card game from LITE games – the best, free solitaire game is now out for Android. Klondike Solitaire became world famous as a part of a well-known operating system in the age of the PC.
The aim of the game is to move all cards from the bottom deck into the decks above – in ascending order from the ace to the king. Whoever completes all four decks of each color wins.
Exciting features include:
♤ playable for free and offline (without the internet)
♤ completely in English
♤ easily-to-understand instructions (setting-up und and card placement)
♤ great for both amateurs and pros (from easy to hard)
♤ help feature and joker
♤ loads of options and extras to choose from
The free app for Android is perfect for fans of all the game’s variants including Solitaire, Patience, or Klondike games.
Download the free Patience app for Android and start playing on your smartphone or tablet today!
Visit us here for more titles from LITE Games:
Solitaire game rules:
Have questions? Give us your feedback on the Patience app:
Thanks for playing!
Features of Solitaire – the Card Game for PC
1. Solitaire game is available for free on Android devices.
2. The game can be played offline without an internet connection.
3. Instructions for playing the game are easy to understand.
4. The game can be played by both amateur and professional players.
5. There is a help feature in the game in case players get stuck.
6. Players can choose from a variety of game options and extras.
7. The app is perfect for fans of Solitaire, Patience, and Klondike games.
8. The game rules are available on the app’s website.
9. Players can give feedback on the app to help improve it.
10. The game can be played on smartphones and tablets.
Whats New In this Solitaire – the Card Game?
Improved app stability. Some annoying bugs were fixed.
Solitaire is a card game that is typically played by a single player. The game is played using a deck of 52 cards, which are divided into four suits: hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades. The aim of the game is to remove all of the cards from the board by building them into sequences from King to Ace.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Solitaire – the Card Game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Solitaire – the Card Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Solitaire – the Card Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Solitaire – the Card Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Solitaire – the Card Game.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.