Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell is an android app that helps you to recharge your phone balance instantly. It is very easy and convenient to use. You don’t have to remember any recharge number or anything. Just install the app and you are good to go.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell App Overview and Details
Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell App Overview and Details
This app is only useful if you live in Nepal!🇳🇵
This app helps you use the services provided by your telecom providers NTC (Nepal Telecom) and Ncell with ease. You can scan the recharge cards using your phone’s camera, and utilize the services without remembering the *USSD# code.
Apart from recharge card scanner, this app has a simple interface that includes the following features:
Check Balance, Transfer Balance, Take Loan, Check Available Data, etc.
Subscribe to Data Packages, SMS and Voice packages, Friends & Family, etc.
Latest updates about offers, new service notification, regular updates, etc.
Manual GPRS Configuration, Download Internet Settings, List of useful numbers, etc.
– Dialer with phone number scanner (add shortcut to home screen)
– One click access to most features (add shortcut)
– Fast and accurate recharge card scanner
– Automatic updates to latest services and offers
Remember to select appropriate SIM if you have a dual-sim phone.
0. This app is basically a list of USSD codes, phone numbers and SMS formats made publicly available by the service providers, designed in a way that users can navigate and opt-in to dial a number or USSD code, or send a SMS using their phone.
1. This app does NOT send any automated requests to any telecom companies’ servers. This app does NOT initiate any call, send USSD query or send SMS without explicit consent from the users.
2. This app is not developed or endorsed by Nepal Telecom or Ncell. This app is developed at Yarsa Labs Pvt. Ltd., based on a research project to ease the process of receiving the services provided by the respective telecom companies.
3. The names of telecom companies & cellular network providers, (for example “Nepal Telecom” and “Ncell”) their services and icons may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners.
4. If you have any questions or queries please contact us directly. We’re open to suggestions to improve the app.
Download & Install Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell on your PC.
|App Name:||Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yarsa Labs|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell Andorid App Summary
Yarsa Labs is the developer of this Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1925297+ users of this app. The Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell app rating is currently 3.5.0.
It was last updated on Jun 28, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell for PC
have any suggestions or feedback, please email us at [email protected] If you find any errors or have any problems using this app, please email us at the same address. Thank you!
Whats New In this Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell?
Significantly decreased app start time
Improved user experience
Minor bug fixes
The Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell application is a convenient and easy to use tool that allows users to quickly and easily scan recharge codes and redeem them for credits. The app is fast, easy to use, and reliable, making it a great choice for anyone looking for an easy way to recharge their Ncell/NTC account.
This concludes our article on Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Recharge Scanner for NTC/Ncell.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.