There’s something about music that just makes everything better. Whether you’re recording a video for your YouTube channel or just trying to capture a moment with friends, having the perfect soundtrack can really elevate the experience.
That’s why play music while record video is such a popular technique. By adding a layer of audio to your footage, you can create a more immersive and engaging experience for your viewers.
Not sure where to start? No problem! This guide will teach you everything you need to know about playing music while recording video. We’ll cover everything from the basics of synchronization to more advanced techniques like multi-track recording.
So whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned
The technical specifications of the Play Music While Record Video for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Play Music While Record Video Andorid App Summary
Play Music While Record Video was developed by iGratitude and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Play Music While Record Video from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Play Music While Record Video is 1.1.0 on Play store with total users of 9793. The Play Music While Record Video app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Play Music While Record Video is May 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Play Music While Record Video on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Play Music While Record Video For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Play Music While Record Video installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Play Music While Record Video and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Play Music While Record Video on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Play Music While Record Video in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Play Music While Record Video on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Play Music While Record Video On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Play Music While Record Video App Overview and Details
Do you want to play music while recording video at the same time? Or want to record video while playing music in background? We’ve got you covered.
Combine – Play Music While Recording Video is your ideal app to record videos with music playing in background. You no longer need to spend hours editing your video just to add the right music. With this app, you can record video while playing music for free.
Not only does it save you the time of editing your video later, but videos look better and in rhythm when you record while singing.
So join thousands of Combine users and play your favorite music while dancing, singing, working out, and recording other types of videos. The app uses the built-in camera of your Android devices and saves these videos straight to your gallery.
Here’s how Combine can help:
• Access your camera roll immediately as you open the app
• Allow video recording in 4k, 1080p and 720p resolutions
• Works with front, back, flash, portrait, landscape, and other modes
Instead of recording through your main camera, you need to record the video on the Combine app. You don’t have to worry about the camera quality, as the app uses your mobile’s camera to record videos. Play music, open Combine and start recording. There you go! You can record small 15-second lip-syncing videos to 1-2 hour-long videos. Rest assured that the music will not pause until you stop it yourself.
The app is compatible with built-in speakers, Bluetooth, headphones, and other audio-streaming tools. In addition, Combine works with Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud and other music apps.
If you don’t have the music saved on your mobile, you can play it on Spotify or YouTube and start recording the video on Combine. Once you have recorded the video, save it to your mobile’s gallery or share it with your friends and families. Check out the app’s built-in share options to share it directly on your target platform or save it on your phone gallery.
Who can Use Combine?
Combine – Play Music While Recording Video is for influencers, dancers, singers, weightlifters, and other professionals who need to record video with music without pausing. Record video and play music simultaneously is a great way to make content. Whether you are planning to post it on social media or save it to your gallery to watch later, this video recorder app comes in handy for making the best of your mobile’s recording feature. It works with all audio streaming apps, so all you have to do is record while playing music on any third-party music app and record a video on Combine.
How to Record Video With Music Playing on an Android
Open the Combine app on your Android phone.
Make sure your chosen music is turned on and playing in the background.
Tap on the white shutter icon and it will start recording.
When you wish to stop recording, tap on the same icon.
There is a control panel that allows you to change the song, pause it, or restart it.
Features of Play Music While Record Video for PC
1. Play music while recording video in the background.
2. Record videos in 4k, 1080p, and 720p resolutions.
3. Works with front and back cameras as well as landscape and portrait modes.
4. Compatible with built-in speakers, Bluetooth, headphones, and other audio-streaming tools.
5. Works with Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, and other music apps.
6. Save videos directly to your camera roll or share them with your friends and family.
7. Record videos for 15 seconds to 2 hours in length.
8. Pause and resume music recording without affecting the video.
9. Use the app’s built-in share options to share your recordings on social media or save them to your device.
10. Get started with Combine today and start recording your favorite music videos!
Whats New In this Play Music While Record Video?
Initial version launch
Overall, the Play Music While Record Video application is a great way to record video while listening to music. The application is easy to use and the quality of the videos is great. The only downside is that the application does not work with all music players.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Play Music While Record Video on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Play Music While Record Video to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Play Music While Record Video and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Play Music While Record Video. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Play Music While Record Video.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.