Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt is an action-packed, multiplayer game where you and your friends can battle it out against hordes of hungry dinosaurs! With three different game modes to choose from, there is something for everyone. You can choose to play as a human or as one of the many different dinosaurs. Play as a human and use your weapons and agility to survive against the dinosaurs, or play as a dinosaur and use your brute strength to take down your opponents!
Our goal is to help you get the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt is Dexus Dinosaur and they’ve done a great job at keeping Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt under Action of Play Store. Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt’s latest version is 0.10 with an impressive user base of over 833069. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.7 shows how people love Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt is Aug 3, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt App Overview and Details
The king of all dinosaurs is hungry! He went on a rampage to hunt every single dinosaur in the Jurassic to Cretaceous era!
In this dinosaur hunting simulator, you got to play as a hunting T-Rex who is ready to face against any kind of prey and apex predators alike. Be prepared to meet and fight the fierce Carnotaurus, the mighty Spinosaurus and the gigantic Bronotosaurus / Apatosaurus in this savage hunting simulation.
The king of dino is on a feeding and hunting frenzy. Feel the thrill of the real hunt! Eat every prehistoric prey you can find, from Parasaurolophus and Stegosaurus to Ankylosaurus and Triceratops.
Beware of the dangerous pack of Velociraptor that roams in the prehistoric Jurassic land of this dinosaur simulator game, as they can slash, slice and kill the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex when hunting in a pack.
How To Play:
– Use joystick to move around as the T-Rex
– Press attack button to bite and hunt the predators and preys alike
– Press special attack button to dash forward and strike your enemy
– Beautiful 3D graphics
– Pick 3 islands to hunt on
– Addicting gameplay
– Great music and sound effects
– Unlock 4 T-Rex dinosaur skins
– Hunt 15 different dinosaurs
Developed by Eric Dibtra
Features of Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt for PC
1. Play as a hunting T-Rex
2. Hunt various dinosaurs, including Carnotaurus, Spinosaurus, Bronotosaurus / Apatosaurus, and Velociraptor
3. Beware of Carnotaurus, Spinosaurus, Bronotosaurus / Apatosaurus, and Velociraptor packs
4. 3D graphics
5. Unlock 4 T-Rex dinosaur skins
6. Hunt 15 different dinosaurs
7. Addicting gameplay
8. Great music and sound effects
9. Pick 3 islands to hunt on
10. Developed by Eric Dibtra
Whats New In this Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt?
Download & Install Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dexus Dinosaur|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt game is an enjoyable and exciting experience. The graphics are great and the gameplay is smooth, making it easy to navigate and control. The only downside is that there could be more variety in the dinosaurs that are available to hunt. Nevertheless, the game is still a lot of fun and provides plenty of excitement.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hungry T-Rex Island Dino Hunt.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.