GeriatriApp is a mobile app designed to provide geriatric care professionals with an easy-to-use tool for assessing and managing the health of elderly patients. The app includes a comprehensive database of geriatric assessment tools and protocols, along with a range of features that allow care providers to track patient progress and compile care plans. GeriatriApp is a valuable resource for geriatricians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who work with elderly patients.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GeriatriApp for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download GeriatriApp For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the GeriatriApp on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the GeriatriApp, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the GeriatriApp app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
GeriatriApp Andorid App Summary
Under the Medical category on Google Play store, GeriatriApp has over 15707 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. afrodriguezg has developed the GeriatriApp and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.8.0.
Until this latest version, GeriatriApp has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Mar 11, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the GeriatriApp on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||GeriatriApp On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of GeriatriApp for PC
1. GeriatriApp is an application designed to help doctors and other health professionals make decisions about elderly patients, through a comprehensive geriatric assessment.
2. It has multiple scales to assess different domains such as social, physical, emotional, functional, cognitive, pharmacological, nutritional, medical and comorbidities. This allows for the creation of a risk profile for elderly patients and thus the taking of decisions in line with their individual problems and needs.
3. GeriatriApp was born from the Geriatrics group at the National University of Colombia.
GeriatriApp App Overview and Details
GeriatriApp es una aplicación diseñada para facilitar al médico y otros profesionales de la salud la toma de decisiones en el paciente geriátrico, a través de la valoración geriátrica integral.
Posee múltiples escalas para valorar diferentes dominios tales como social, físico, emocional, funcional, cognitivo, farmacológico, nutricional, medico y de comorbilidades. Esto permite crear un perfil de riesgo en el paciente mayor y con ello la toma de decisiones acorde a los problemas y necesidades de cada individuo.
GeriatriApp es una aplicación que nace desde el grupo de Geriatría de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia.
Whats New In this GeriatriApp?
Adición de la escala CAM para delirium
The GeriatriApp is a valuable resource for seniors and their caregivers. The app provides information on common health conditions, medication dosages, and tips for staying healthy. The app also includes a handy medication reminder feature. The GeriatriApp is a valuable tool for seniors and their caregivers.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the GeriatriApp of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This GeriatriApp to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GeriatriApp and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the GeriatriApp. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GeriatriApp.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.