In Cthulhu Realms, each player takes on the role of a Lovecraftian godling, summoning minions and casting spells to rack up the most victory points (VPs) by the end of the game. The player with the most VPs wins the game.
To set up the game, each player chooses a color and takes the corresponding deck of 20 cards. The decks are shuffled, and five cards are dealt to each player. The remaining cards are placed in the middle of the table, forming the draw deck.
The game is played over a series of rounds. Each round, each player draws one card from the draw deck and plays one card. The cards are then resolved in turn order, starting with the player who
This article is all about helping you get to know the Cthulhu Realms for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Cthulhu Realms For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Cthulhu Realms on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Cthulhu Realms, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Cthulhu Realms app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Cthulhu Realms Andorid App Summary
Under the Card category on Google Play store, Cthulhu Realms has over 167081 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Wise Wizard Games has developed the Cthulhu Realms and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.180717.151.
Until this latest version, Cthulhu Realms has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Jul 18, 2018 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Cthulhu Realms on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Cthulhu Realms On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wise Wizard Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Cthulhu Realms for PC
• Play against your friends online or in person.
• Play with a custom deck or use one of the premade decks.
• Use the Campaign mode to play through the story, or play Custom mode for endless possibilities.
• Play as one of 14 different characters, each with their own unique abilities.
Cthulhu Realms App Overview and Details
Star Realms has gone insane! Introducing Cthulhu Realms! Are you zany enough to play the crazier and creepier cousin of Star Realms?
Download and play today to find out why Cthulhu Realms is so crazily addictive!
In Cthulhu Realms, each player tries to drive their opponent insane or have more sanity than their opponents when the deck runs out.
“Cthulhu Realms plays a lot quicker than most other deckbuilding games that I’ve played.” Roll for Crit
“I had a good time with this. I enjoy. I give it two insane people’s screams up” – The Dice Tower
How to Play the Game:
Each player starts the game with a small deck comprised of initiates, goons and followers. Five cards from the deck form a row of available cards on the table; with more than two players, place three available cards between each pair of players.
Each turn, you start with five cards in hand, playing those cards in order to put locations into play, boost your own sanity or reduce that of others, collect conjuring power to acquire new cards, and remove cards from the game. You can use the power of your locations once each turn. At the end of your turn, discard any cards still in hand and all entities and artifacts that you played.
If you lose all of your sanity, you’re out of the game. If you’re the only one at the table who’s still sane, you win. Otherwise, the game ends when the deck runs out and whoever has the most sanity wins.
Darwin Kastle is the designer of the popular Star Realms Deckbuilding Game, and with the digital release of Cthulhu Realms, he once again provides tons of playability for free, and a one-time upgrade to be able play with your friends and more on any device.
• Drive people insane everywhere – play across devices.
• Crazyily addictive deckbuilding game.
• Tutorial teaches you how to make people crazy in minutes.
• Awesome, comical art.
• Play VS the AI.
• 8 silly campaign missions!
Full Game Additional Features
• Play the AI on 2 different difficulty settings.
• 8 more fun campaign missions.
• Battle your friends face to face with Pass and Play.
• Play against many more opponents online.
• Challenge a friend to online Player v Player combat
Cthulhu Realms is also available at your local game store as a physical card game from Tasty Minstrel Games.
Whats New In this Cthulhu Realms?
– Bug fix for push notifications for Android 8
I’ve enjoyed playing Cthulhu Realms and I think it’s a great game. The mechanics are simple to learn and the gameplay is fast and fun. The artwork is also really cool and I like the theme of the game. I would recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a light, fun card game.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Cthulhu Realms of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Cthulhu Realms to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cthulhu Realms and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cthulhu Realms. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cthulhu Realms.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.