CPU-Z is an essential tool for PC enthusiasts and overclockers. It provides information about your CPU, motherboard, and memory. CPU-Z also includes a stress test utility to help you test the stability of your system.
In this article, we will show you how to download CPU-Z For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at CPU-Z technical specifications first.
CPU-Z Andorid App Summary
CPUID is the developer of this CPU-Z application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 79489696+ users of this app. The CPU-Z app rating is currently 1.41.
It was last updated on May 27, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CPU-Z for PC
1. Check the system information of your Android device.
2. Detect the SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core.
3. Detect the device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.
4. Detect the battery level, status, temperature, capacity.
5. Detect the sensors on your Android device.
6. Check the requirements for CPU-Z Android.
7. Check the permissions for CPU-Z Android.
8. Send a bug report in case of an issue.
9. Check the FAQ for CPU-Z Android.
10. Troubleshoot any issues you may have with CPU-Z Android.
|App Name:||CPU-Z On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download CPU-Z For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CPU-Z on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CPU-Z and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CPU-Z andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
CPU-Z App Overview and Details
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose “Send Debug Infos” to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
Whats New In this CPU-Z?
Version 1.41 (5/27/2021)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 870.
– HiSilicon Kirin 810.
– MediaTek MT6779 (Helios P90/P95).
CPU-Z is a powerful application that provides users with in-depth information about their computer’s CPU. With CPU-Z, users can view a variety of data including the make and model of the CPU, clock speed, cache size, and more. CPU-Z is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to learn more about their computer’s hardware.
This concludes our article on CPU-Z Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or CPU-Z for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This CPU-Z to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CPU-Z and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the CPU-Z. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CPU-Z.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.