A bilingual dictionary is a dictionary that translates words from one language to another. Bilingual dictionaries can be helpful tools for people who are learning a new language, or for people who need to understand a document that is written in a foreign language.
There are many different bilingual dictionaries available, and they come in all shapes and sizes. Some dictionaries are small enough to fit in a pocket, while others are large enough to be used as a reference book. Some dictionaries are printed on paper, while others are available in electronic form.
There are bilingual dictionaries for almost every language combination imaginable. If you are looking for a bilingual dictionary for Chinese – English, there are several options available. The best bilingual
In this article, we will show you how to download Chinese – English For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Chinese – English technical specifications first.
Chinese – English Andorid App Summary
eflasoft is the developer of this Chinese – English application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3306+ users of this app. The Chinese – English app rating is currently 7.3.
It was last updated on Aug 12, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Chinese – English for PC
verbs with definitions and examples.
|App Name:||Chinese – English On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Chinese – English For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Chinese – English on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Chinese – English on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theChinese – English in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Chinese – English on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Chinese – English running on your computer.
Chinese – English App Overview and Details
Improve your Chinese vocabulary. Learn Chinese words with fun games.
Instantly translate the Chinese words you wonder about the meaning.
Save time and money while learning Chinese with this app.
Chinese English dictionary 中文字典, translator, irregular verbs, frequently used phrase sentences, writing, listening, speaking tests and games… Everything you need to learn Chinese words quickly…
English Chinese Dictionary:
• It can instantly translate from English to Chinese or from Chinese to English without the need for internet. It works offline.
• In the database;
English to Chinese 151,000,
Chinese to English 118,000 words and phrases.You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences (Chinese translation) in the database very quickly.
• Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
• You can make voice calls with “Speech recognition” feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
• You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
• You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
• You can turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction.
• Your searches are sorted back to old and added to the “History”.
• You can reach words faster by adding them to “Favorites”.
• You can learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games.
Chinese English Translator:
• You can translate from English to Chinese or from Chinese to English.
• You can make voice translation with “Speech recognition” feature.
• You can listen to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in “History”.
• You can find and listen to 2,500 common Chinese phrases used in daily life.
• You can see and listen to English irregular verbs with their conjugations.
• View and listen to a list of English phrasal verbs.
• You can view the list of words by listening in order. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you do not come across words and tests you know.
• Test yourself with the classic multiple choice test.
• You can learn by having fun in your spare time by trying to find the 16 words mixed in a table and their equivalents.
• An educational game played by matching the words given in the tables.
• A test that asks you to type the meaning of the desired word.
• A test that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given word.
True or False:
• A game where you compete against time, waiting for you to find out whether the relationship between word and meaning is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the meaning of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A test to improve your pronunciation.
• This is a fun game where you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the meaning of falling words.
• It is a multiple-choice test that asks the missing word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting for you to find a word by selecting the first and last letters of the mixed letters.
• You can learn without opening the app with the customizable widget.
( 中翻英 , 英漢 )
We’re working for more…
Thank you for your support.
Whats New In this Chinese – English?
– Listening sentence building lesson have been added.
– Flashcard has been added.
– Improvements have been made.
– Updated the menu.
– Added Education section.
– Now you can manage your own word lists more easily.
– Database improvements have been made.
– Added translations to sample sentences.
– Visual and performance improvements have been made.
– Statistics added.
– Added alert sounds and vibration.
– Updated widget.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time learning Chinese at ABC. The teachers are passionate about the language and the culture, and they have been able to cultivate my interest in both. The small class sizes ensure that each student receives individualized attention and the opportunity to practise speaking Chinese with classmates of all levels. Overall, I would highly recommend ABC to anyone looking to learn Chinese.
This concludes our article on Chinese – English Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Chinese – English for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Chinese – English to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chinese – English and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chinese – English. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chinese – English.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.