bVNC is a secure VNC viewer. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) for secure connections to VNC servers. bVNC is a derivative of the VNC viewer provided by RealVNC Ltd.
bVNC is open source software released under the GNU General Public License. It is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
bVNC is a popular VNC viewer because it is secure and easy to use.
The technical specifications of the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer Andorid App Summary
bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer was developed by Iordan Iordanov (Undatech) and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer is null on Play store with total users of 710213. The bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer is Aug 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer App Overview and Details
Need bVNC on iOS or Mac OS X? Now available at
Please support my work and GPL open-source software by buying the donation version of this program called bVNC Pro!
If you have questions, please don’t post a negative review, rather ask your question on the forum so everybody benefits
Check out my RDP Client, aRDP
For Proxmox and oVirt, get Opaque
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
– Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
– Master password support in the Pro version
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Left, right and middle button drag/drop if you don’t lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation
– Full mouse support
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
– High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
– AutoX session discovery/creation like NX client
– Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
– Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
– Copy/paste integration
– Samsung DEX, Alt-Tab, Start Button capture
– Ctrl+Space capture
– SSH public/private (pubkey)
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
– Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
– Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
– Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
– Stowable on-screen keys
– Right-click with Back button
– D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
– Hardware/FlexT9 keyboard support
– View-only mode
– In-app help on usage, connection setup and input modes (see in-app Menu)
– Hacker’s Keyboard recommended
– Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
NOTE: To use Vino (default Ubuntu VNC Server), first run:
gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Mac OS X Remote Desktop:
Secure VNC over SSH:
Features of bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer for PC
discovery for easy connection to new servers
How To Install & Download bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Iordan Iordanov (Undatech)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer?
– Bugfix for Simulated Touchpad Drag&Drop
– Handling Keypad Return key
– Improved logging during at disconnection
– Bugfix for master password
– Support for app resizing
– Fix for drag&drop bug in Direct Drag Pan Mode
– Improvement to Direct Drag Pan Mode in Fit-To-Screen mode
– Android localization: Updated translatations for ko, ja, zh-rCN, and zh-rTW
– Fix to interactively gather credentials for Mac OS X
– Removed Import/Export Button from Connection Setup Layout
bVNC is a secure VNC viewer application that allows user to connect to remote computer and control it as if user is sitting in front of it. It is a cross-platform application that is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. bVNC is easy to use and it provides a secure connection.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.