Barnoparichay (বর্ণপরিচায়), meaning “the story of colors”, is a Bengali short story written by Rabindranath Tagore. The story is about a painter named Binod, who is struggling to find inspiration to create new paintings. He meets a girl named Ganguli, who helps him find new inspiration and eventually fall in love with her.
The latest Barnoparichay – Bengali for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Barnoparichay – Bengali Andorid App Summary
Innofied Solution Private Limited has developed the Barnoparichay – Bengali for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Barnoparichay – Bengali has got over 419928+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.5
The latest update of Barnoparichay – Bengali is Mar 7, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Barnoparichay – Bengali App Overview and Details
Barnoparichay is an interactive Bengali learning app that teaches Bangla Bornomala (alphabets and numbers) to kids.
Guide your kid(s) through a fun process, help them learn Bengali, their ancestral language, and instill a rich culture in them. Designed and developed specifically for kids starting nursery school to improve their reading and writing skills.
• 4 different modes of bengali learning.
• Lekhani lets kids draw and learn Bengali alphabets/ numbers by implementing the slate and chalk interface.
• Chhara lets kids learn Bengali rhymes by listening to voice recitation clips.
• Shrutipathan teaches kids how to select the correct letter/ number from multiple options by listening to voice clips.
• Ha-Ja-Ba-Ra-La is a game for kids to arrange jumbled alphabets/ numbers in the correct sequence.
• Introduces kids to classification based on Swarabarna (vowels), Byanjanbarna (consonants), Maatras (word extensions) and Sankhya (numerals).
• Touch based Pen tool lets kids practice drawing and outlining Bengali alphabets/ numbers.
• Simplistic and colorful interface glorifying the Bengali language spoken majorly in several Indian states including West Bengal and Assam, and also in the country of Bangladesh.
In this age of e-learning where the tradition of “hate khori” by slate and chalk pencil is diminishing we have launched a totally new concept where a child gets to learn Bengali alphabets and numerals in a fun, colorful and innovative way.
If you are worried that your kids are not learning Bengali and swaying away from their cultural roots, then take the first step to bring them closer to Bangla – Download Barnoparichay.
Features of Barnoparichay – Bengali for PC
1. Bengali learning app that teaches Bangla Bornomala (alphabets and numbers) to kids.
2. Fun process to help kids learn Bengali.
3. Designed and developed specifically for kids starting nursery school to improve their reading and writing skills.
4. 4 different modes of bengali learning.
5. Lekhani lets kids draw and learn Bengali alphabets/ numbers by implementing the slate and chalk interface.
6. Chhara lets kids learn Bengali rhymes by listening to voice recitation clips.
7. Shrutipathan teaches kids how to select the correct letter/ number from multiple options by listening to voice clips.
8. Ha-Ja-Ba-Ra-La is a game for kids to arrange jumbled alphabets/ numbers in the correct sequence.
9. Introduces kids to classification based on Swarabarna (vowels), Byanjanbarna (consonants), Maatras (word extensions) and Sankhya (numerals).
10. Touch based Pen tool lets kids practice drawing and outlining Bengali alphabets/ numbers.
Install “Barnoparichay – Bengali” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Barnoparichay – Bengali on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Barnoparichay – Bengali app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Barnoparichay – Bengali.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Barnoparichay – Bengali On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Innofied Solution Private Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Barnoparichay – Bengali?
Chhara is now free
Barnoparichay is a Bengali application that helps farmers to keep track of their crops and livestock. The application has features that allow farmers to track the health of their crops and livestock, as well as record the data for future reference. Barnoparichay is a valuable tool for farmers in Bangladesh and is helping to improve the quality of life for rural farmers.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Barnoparichay – Bengali for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Barnoparichay – Bengali to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Barnoparichay – Bengali and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Barnoparichay – Bengali. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Barnoparichay – Bengali.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.