Air fighters are a type of fighter aircraft that are designed for air-to-air combat. They are typically equipped with a variety of weapons, including machine guns, cannons, and missiles, and are used to engage in dogfights with enemy aircraft. Fighter aircraft are some of the most advanced and maneuverable aircraft in the world, and are a critical part of any air force.
The technical specifications of the AirFighters for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
AirFighters Andorid App Summary
AirFighters was developed by RORTOS and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download AirFighters from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of AirFighters is 4.2.5 on Play store with total users of 12471609. The AirFighters app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the AirFighters is Mar 3, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the AirFighters on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install AirFighters For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the AirFighters installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the AirFighters and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the AirFighters on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the AirFighters in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the AirFighters on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||AirFighters On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
AirFighters App Overview and Details
THE MOST ADVANCED FIGHTER PLANE COMBAT AND FLIGHT SIMULATOR
Plan your tactical missions and start now the World Supremacy challenge. Destroy ground, sea and air targets. Fight against waves of enemy planes in Dog Fight. Thousands of new missions every day: an adventure without limits!
Realistic world maps and navigation, over 500 real airports, 1,107 runways, aircraft carriers and real-time weather conditions.
Train and get ready to combat. Test yourself in World Supremacy, where you will take part in the best missions published worldwide. Become a flying ace in Dog Fight, where you will face ever stronger enemy jets: 6 game modes to become a top gun. Unlock new increasingly powerful weapons for each aircraft.
AIRCRAFT CARRIERS – NAVAL OPERATIONS
Using aircraft carriers or airports as a base for your missions, you can expand your range of action.
BUILD YOUR MISSIONS
Choose an area of the world and create your tactical missions, choosing from a huge selection of different air/ground/naval targets. Publish your best missions and let other players rate them.
Featuring 569 of the world’s major airports with locations and runway lengths accurately reproduced.
The planes you will fly are true to life in performance, characteristics and fuel capacity: you can test yourself in vertical takeoff, take advantage of the variable-geometry wings and fly in the cockpit of the best fighter jets on the planet.
The flight engine allows you to navigate the entire globe, but pay attention to fuel capacity and make sure to ask for in-flight refueling in time.
F/A-18 Super Hornet
F-14 Super Tomcat
AV-8B Harrier II
F35B Lightning II
F4E Phantom II
A-10 Thunderbolt II
Some features require In-App purchases
Features of AirFighters for PC
1. Fly realistically modeled aircrafts in 569 of the world’s major airports.
2. Choose from a huge selection of different air/ground/naval targets.
3. Publish your best missions and let other players rate them.
4. Navigate the entire globe.
5. Fly in the cockpit of the best fighter jets on the planet.
6. Test yourself in vertical takeoff.
7. Take advantage of the variable-geometry wings.
8. Request in-flight refueling in time.
9. Unlock new increasingly powerful weapons for each aircraft.
10. Enjoy an immersive gameplay experience.
Whats New In this AirFighters?
AirFighters is a great application for anyone interested in fighter jets. It provides detailed information on different fighter jets, from their origins and specifications to how they are used in combat. The app also has a library of photos and videos of fighter jets in action. AirFighters is an indispensable resource for anyone interested in fighter jets.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the AirFighters on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This AirFighters to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AirFighters and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the AirFighters. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AirFighters.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.