Air Control Lite is an addictive and challenging puzzle game that will test your reflexes and your ability to think on your feet. In Air Control Lite, you are tasked with directing airplanes to their landing zones by drawing lines on the screen. The planes will follow the lines you draw, so you need to be careful and make sure that the lines don’t cross or intersect with each other. If a plane crashes, you lose the game. Air Control Lite is a great game for players of all ages and it’s perfect for killing time on your lunch break or during a long commute.
Our goal is to help you get the Air Control Lite for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Air Control Lite Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Air Control Lite is Four Pixels Games and they’ve done a great job at keeping Air Control Lite simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Air Control Lite under Casual of Play Store. Air Control Lite’s latest version is 3.89 with an impressive user base of over 22027218. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Air Control Lite.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Air Control Lite is Aug 27, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Air Control Lite on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Air Control Lite App Overview and Details
In this simple yet surprisingly addictive drawing game you take on the role of Air Traffic Controller. It is your job to direct airplanes to runways while avoiding collisions.
★ Classic game mode as well as the unique puzzle game mode
★ Online highscores
★ Countless hours of addictive gameplay
★ #1 Android air traffic controller game
Location: To use with highscores.
Internet: To submit highscores.
Phone State and Identity: Used by offers provider to award miles for completing offers.
SD Card: To cache video offers.
Features of Air Control Lite for PC
1. Classic game mode as well as the unique puzzle game mode
2. Online highscores
3. Countless hours of addictive gameplay
4. #1 Android air traffic controller game
5. Location: To use with highscores
6. Internet: To submit highscores
7. Phone State and Identity: Used by offers provider to award miles for completing offers
8. SD Card: To cache video offers
Whats New In this Air Control Lite?
Updated to Android 11.
Download & Install Air Control Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Air Control Lite app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Air Control Lite app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Air Control Lite will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Air Control Lite on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Air Control Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Four Pixels Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, Air Control Lite is a very useful and well-made application. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of the air quality in your area. The app is especially helpful for those who suffer from allergies or asthma. I highly recommend Air Control Lite to anyone who needs to keep track of their air quality.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Air Control Lite for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Air Control Lite, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Air Control Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Air Control Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Air Control Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Air Control Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.