The Accident Recon Calculator Demo is an online tool that helps users calculate the damages and losses associated with traffic accidents. The demo is designed to provide a realistic view of how the tool works and the results it produces.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Accident Recon Calculator Demo for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Accident Recon Calculator Demo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Accident Recon Calculator Demo for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Accident Recon Calculator Demo.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Accident Recon Calculator Demo on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Accident Recon Calculator Demo and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Accident Recon Calculator Demo on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Accident Recon Calculator Demo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MK Web Design & Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 18, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Accident Recon Calculator Demo Andorid App Summary
The Accident Recon Calculator Demo was developed by the popular developer agency named MK Web Design & Apps. They have the Accident Recon Calculator Demo in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 8193 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Accident Recon Calculator Demo latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 18, 2015 was the last date the Accident Recon Calculator Demo was updated with new features. If you want to use the Accident Recon Calculator Demo on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Accident Recon Calculator Demo using the emulator later on.
Accident Recon Calculator Demo App Overview and Details
DEMO VERSION (Only Minimum Speed, Grade, and Speed Conversion, and Imperial Units are enabled.) Full version is available.
Our Accident Reconstruction Calculator for Android is a Crash Reconstruction Calculator for Vehicle Crash, Accident Investigators, or Traffic Homicide Investigators on Android Mobile Devices. This is a simple Mobile Reconstruction Calculator in which Crash Investigators can compute quick calculations of Speed, Velocity, Vaults, Slides, Flips, Constant / Average, Momentum, and much more. Our package is organized by formula types and each calculation displays the formula used. Some crash formulas include:
Imperial or Metric Calculations
Slide To Stop
Critical Speed Curve
Constant / Average Speed
Speed Velocity Conversion
Coefficient of Friction Adjustments
Drag Factor Force (Drag Sled)
Drag Factor using Speed (Skid Tests)
Acceleration Factor from Stop
Grade / Superelevation
Constant / Average Time
Acceleration Time from stop
Time of Skid / Slide
Airborne Fall, Vaults, and Flips
Pedestrian Vaults / Flips / Slide
In Line Momentum
Swerve To Avoid
Propensity to Roll / Speed to Roll
Customized Reports (Emailed To Your Inbox)
More Screen Shots available at http://onlinepoliceapps.com/android-applications/accident-reconstruction-calculator/
Please download the Demo first on your device to make sure the app works on your device.
Features of Accident Recon Calculator Demo for PC
1. The app has a minimum speed, grade, and speed conversion feature.
2. The app has an imperial units only mode.
3. The app has a crash reconstruction calculator.
4. The crash reconstruction calculator is for vehicle crashes.
5. The crash reconstruction calculator is for accident investigators.
6. The crash reconstruction calculator is for traffic homicide investigators.
7. The crash reconstruction calculator is simple.
8. The crash reconstruction calculator displays the formulas used.
9. The crash reconstruction calculator is organized by formula type.
10. The crash reconstruction calculator includes many formulas.
Whats New In this Accident Recon Calculator Demo?
Version 1.6 Update
– Fixed crashing with Android Version 5 devices
– Fixed formula sizing issues on larger devices
– Corrected Searle’s Min / Max Display Error
*Note – This will be the last update pending the release of Version 2 which is targeted towards the end of the year. This project has to be re-worked from the ground up, due to environment changes.
The Accident Recon Calculator Demo application is a useful tool for calculating the damages caused by a car accident. This application is easy to use and can help you determine the cost of repairs for your car.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Accident Recon Calculator Demo of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Accident Recon Calculator Demo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Accident Recon Calculator Demo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Accident Recon Calculator Demo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Accident Recon Calculator Demo.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.