An accelerometer is a device that measures the linear acceleration of an object. This device is often used in sensors to measure the vibration and movement of an object. The accelerometer analyzer is a tool that can be used to measure the acceleration of an object. This tool can be used to measure the vibration and movement of an object. The accelerometer analyzer can be used to measure the acceleration of an object in three dimensions.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Accelerometer Analyzer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Accelerometer Analyzer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Accelerometer Analyzer on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Accelerometer Analyzer using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Accelerometer Analyzer so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Accelerometer Analyzer on your computer.
|App Name:||Accelerometer Analyzer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobile Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Accelerometer Analyzer Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Accelerometer Analyzer in the Tools category. You can download and install Accelerometer Analyzer on your Android phone from there. Mobile Tools is the developer of Accelerometer Analyzer who made this app.
16.11.27 is the latest version of Accelerometer Analyzer that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 527474. Plus, you’ll see that Accelerometer Analyzer has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Accelerometer Analyzer, which is Dec 7, 2016 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Accelerometer Analyzer on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Accelerometer Analyzer for PC
– Shows vibrations in real time
– Saves vibration data into SD card (*zip files also supported)
– Calculates the Root Mean Square (RMS) of the vibrations – useful for self made DRONE calibrations
– Provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
– Detect the earthquakes when you sleep
– Detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
Accelerometer Analyzer App Overview and Details
Android devices have a accelerometer sensor. It is a sensitive sensor that reports the device vibrations.
This tool is a powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
– shows vibrations in real time
– saves vibration data into SD card (*zip files also supported)
– calculates the Root Mean Square (RMS) of the vibrations – usefull for self made DRONE calibrations
– provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
– detect the earthquakes when you sleep
– detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
Whats New In this Accelerometer Analyzer?
Root Mean Square (RMS) calculation added.
The Accelerometer Analyzer application is a handy tool for measuring and analyzing the data from an accelerometer. This application is easy to use and helps to visualize the data in a way that is easy to understand. The data can be filtered and sorted to find the information that is needed. This application is a great tool for developers and engineers who need to measure the data from an accelerometer.
That’s it! That’s how you download Accelerometer Analyzer on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Accelerometer Analyzer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Accelerometer Analyzer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Accelerometer Analyzer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Accelerometer Analyzer.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.