Dota Plus Counters is an online resource that provides the latest information on countering heroes in the popular MOBA game, Dota 2. The website includes a comprehensive list of heroes and their counters, as well as a breakdown of the strengths and weaknesses of each hero.
The latest Dota Plus Counters for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Dota Plus Counters Andorid App Summary
A.G.A.T Modules has developed the Dota Plus Counters for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Dota Plus Counters has got over 1132397+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 12.2 | 7.24
The latest update of Dota Plus Counters is Feb 9, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Dota Plus Counters App Overview and Details
Dota Plus Counters is the best application for picking heroes in Dota 2 based on robust counters and combos.
★ DOTA 2 – 7.24 UPDATE COMPLIANT! ★
★ Hero activation on draft screen – easy +25 MMR ★
★ Team relations, draft trainer ★
Contains clear descriptions of the most robust counter(with videos) and ally picks for each hero.
Perfect for everybody starting from the beginners and up to the captains of serious teams.
★ Hero activation on the draft screen;
★ Only the hardest counter picks;
★ 500 videos for all the counter picks;
★ Clear descriptions of the mega combos;
★ Talent tree and ability descriptions for every hero;
★ Draft simulation with suggestions of the most suitable heroes;
★ Very low weight;
★ No lags;
Is that not enough? Do you need the best all-in-one Dota 2 companion? – Install our main application “Dota Plus Total”. You will definitely like it – you can create your own personal item and skill builds for each hero, see the cost and the calculated effects on hero stats and all other parameters.
Any suggested robust counters and combos are welcome and can be sent via the e-mail [email protected] or directly in the comments.
Please help make the Dota 2 better – write a comment to Steam post about petition to Valve http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/discussions/0/1484358860938058454/
This app is not created, sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This app is not an official app or connected to the game’s developer or publisher. All of the in-game imagery, hero icons, hero names, launcher icon and Dota name are copyright and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation, and usage for this app falls under fair use guidelines. This app is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game.
Features of Dota Plus Counters for PC
– hero activation on the draft screen
– contains clear descriptions of the most robust counterpicks with videos
– team relations and draft trainer
– perfect for everybody starting from the beginners and up to the captains of serious teams
– contains 500 videos for all the counterpicks
– talent tree and ability descriptions for every hero
– draft simulation with suggestions of the most suitable heroes
– very low weight
– no lags
Install “Dota Plus Counters” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Dota Plus Counters on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Dota Plus Counters app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Dota Plus Counters.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Dota Plus Counters On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||A.G.A.T Modules|
|Latest Version:||12.2 | 7.24|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Dota Plus Counters?
The Dota Plus Counters application is a comprehensive guide to the most popular heroes in the game and their counters. It is an excellent resource for players of all skill levels, and can help you improve your game and your understanding of the game.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Dota Plus Counters for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Dota Plus Counters to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dota Plus Counters and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dota Plus Counters. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dota Plus Counters.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.