Companion planting is the deliberate planting of two or more different types of plants in close proximity to each other in order to benefit from each other. Often, companion plants are planted to improve the health and productivity of one or both plants, to repel pests, or to attract beneficial insects. Companion planting has been used for centuries and is a popular form of organic gardening.
The latest Companion Planting for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Companion Planting Andorid App Summary
VST has developed the Companion Planting for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Companion Planting has got over 17360+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.1
The latest update of Companion Planting is Dec 31, 2014 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Companion Planting App Overview and Details
A quick companion planting reference to take with you to the garden. Discover which plants grow well together and which don’t.
This version of the app is ad-supported.
Features of Companion Planting for PC
-A reference to companion planting
-Find plants that grow well together
-Find plants that don’t grow well together
Install “Companion Planting” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Companion Planting on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Companion Planting on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Companion Planting and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Companion Planting as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Companion Planting On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 31, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Companion Planting?
First public release of the companion planting app.
Companion planting is an agricultural technique that involves planting different types of crops together in order to benefit from each other. For example, planting garlic near tomatoes can help to repel harmful pests. Companion planting can also be used to improve the soil quality and to increase the yield of crops.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Companion Planting for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Companion Planting to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Companion Planting and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Companion Planting. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Companion Planting.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.