A color filter is a device that selectively transmits light of different colors. Color filters are used in photography, videography, and scientific instruments. They are also used in various applications such as LCDs, solar energy collectors, and medical diagnostics.
We will help you download the Color Filter for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Color Filter on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Color Filter on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Color Filter on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Color Filter as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Color Filter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Color Filter Andorid App Summary
Frostnerd.com is the developer of the Color Filter, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Color Filter from them is 1.7 with over 189943 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the Color Filter is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Color Filter is Nov 30, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Color Filter on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Color Filter App Overview and Details
This app shows an overlay (always on top window) showing a color chosen by you which dims the screen or filters its colors. This may help a night to relax your eyes as most phones screens are to bright and could permantly damage your eyes when staring at it to long while it’s dark around you.
Additionally screens with a tint of blue have been associated with insomnia when stared at before going to sleep. By selecting a red or yellow filter some of the blue colors emitted by your device aren’t shown anymore which might prevent this (No scientific confirmation on the effect of this app)
Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Features of Color Filter for PC
1. Shows an overlay with a chosen color that dims the screen or filters its colors.
2. Helps to relax your eyes as most phone screens are too bright and can damage your eyes.
3. Screens with a tint of blue have been associated with insomnia.
4. By selecting a red or yellow filter, some of the blue colors emitted by your device won’t be shown anymore.
5. The app is free to download and use.
6. You can contact the developer at [email protected] for help or feedback.
7. The app is available on Android and iOS.
8. It has been downloaded by over 100,000 people.
9. The app is rated 4.5 stars on the App Store.
10. It has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post.
Whats New In this Color Filter?
This build fixes a lot of crashes.
The Color Filter application is a fun and easy way to change the color of your photos. With just a few simple clicks, you can completely change the look of your photos. Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color or want to completely change the color scheme, the Color Filter application is the perfect tool.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Color Filter? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Color Filter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Color Filter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Color Filter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Color Filter.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.