CNBC is a cable business news network in the United States. It was founded in 1989 by Ted Turner as a joint venture of NBC and Cablevision. From its inception until 1991, the channel was known as the Consumer News and Business Channel. In 1991, the channel was renamed the Cable News Network 2, and finally, shortened to its current name in 1995. The network is owned by NBCUniversal News Group, a subsidiary of Comcast.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the CNBC: Business & Stock News For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
CNBC: Business & Stock News App Overview and Details
CNBC: Business & Stock News App Overview and Details
When global news breaks, it sends ripples in markets all around the world. Get real-time coverage on the CNBC mobile app to stay in the know on the latest current events affecting the market. Around-the-clock market coverage ensures you are always informed – whenever and wherever the news breaks. Fast, real-time and reliable, the CNBC mobile app always has you covered.
The CNBC mobile app lets you access accurate and actionable business news, financial information, market data and primetime programming faster than ever. Breaking news alerts are delivered instantly to your phone, enabling you to stay on top of the market. Watch the live stream, video clips and episodes directly on your mobile phone or Android TV device so you can keep up with your favorite CNBC primetime television anytime, anywhere!
Following stocks and keeping up with the market is easier than ever with our mobile app. Stocks are easily tracked in customizable watchlists so you can get real-time stock market quotes and global market data on your phone throughout the day. View trading data pre-market and after-hours, with charts with customizable time frames, all from your mobile device.
In addition to following stocks and the markets, you can watch video clips and full episodes of daytime financial programming from CNBC’s top commentators and the best of CNBC primetime entertainment. With streaming support for mobile devices and Android TV, you can stay up to date on business news, politics, finance and primetime shows wherever you are.
CNBC Mobile App Features:
Breaking News & Stock Alerts
– Global stock market coverage around the clock – create and track your favorite company stocks from your mobile device in real-time.
– Investments made easy with stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames.
– View trading data – pre-market and after-hours.
– Cryptocurrencies now available.
– Live stream news while you’re on the go so you never miss an update.
– Finance News updates can be sent directly to your phone, so you know all the latest in stocks, investing and economics.
– Political News – be the first to know the latest in politics with CNBC
– 24-hour coverage of top business news, economic analysis and expert opinions, personal finance, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care and more.
Stream TV Shows on your mobile device and Android TV:
– Watch news clips for free, or log in with your cable or satellite subscription to live stream full episodes.
– Search for topics and shows on Android TV with your voice or remote.
– Live stream your favorite CNBC TV business day and primetime shows.
Start your CNBC Pro free trial today and receive:
– Investing ideas from Wall Street Pros
– The latest stock picks and stock screeners to invest smarter
– Alerts and analysis on global investing trends
– Sell-side analyst calls before market open
– CNBC TV Livestream from U.S., Europe, and Asia
– Pro’s daily playbook to inform your investing strategies
Do Not Sell My Personal Information, please go to https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=CNBC
California Notice link: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=CNBC
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://nielsen.com/digitalprivacy/ for more information
Download & Install CNBC: Business & Stock News For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the CNBC: Business & Stock News on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the CNBC: Business & Stock News on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired CNBC: Business & Stock News result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the CNBC: Business & Stock News will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the CNBC: Business & Stock News with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the CNBC: Business & Stock News on your PC.
|App Name:||CNBC: Business & Stock News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NBCUniversal Media, LLC|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
CNBC: Business & Stock News Andorid App Summary
NBCUniversal Media, LLC is the developer of this CNBC: Business & Stock News application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5386637+ users of this app. The CNBC: Business & Stock News app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Aug 18, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CNBC: Business & Stock News for PC
miss a beat.
– CNBC commentators offer their insights and analysis on the latest business news.
– Watch full episodes of your favorite daytime financial programming.
– Get the latest political news and analysis – 24/7.
– Stay up-to-date on market data, including futures and indexes.
– Read articles and watch video clips on trending business topics.
– Listen to CNBC Radio live or on demand.
– Get push notifications for breaking news and stock alerts.
– CNBC App for Android TV.
– Chromecast and Airplay support.
– Offline viewing.
– Tablet support.
– Portrait and landscape mode.
– Customizable navigation bar.
Whats New In this CNBC: Business & Stock News?
Bug fixes and performance optimization.
We always read your feedback so please keep it coming! You can submit feedback to our Customer Care team at [email protected]
CNBC is a trusted source for business and stock news. With up-to-the-minute coverage and analysis, CNBC is the go-to app for investors and business professionals.
This concludes our article on CNBC: Business & Stock News Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or CNBC: Business & Stock News for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This CNBC: Business & Stock News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CNBC: Business & Stock News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the CNBC: Business & Stock News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CNBC: Business & Stock News.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.