Clipboard + Notes is an app that helps you take notes and save them to your clipboard. You can also add images and videos to your notes. The app is easy to use and helps you stay organized.
In this article, we will show you how to download Clipboard + Notes For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Clipboard + Notes technical specifications first.
Clipboard + Notes Andorid App Summary
Open Box is the developer of this Clipboard + Notes application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 155167+ users of this app. The Clipboard + Notes app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Sep 22, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Clipboard + Notes for PC
clipboard, without having to open the main application.
1. Keep track of clipboard contents
2. Star and label contents for easy reference
3. Add contents manually
4. Share contents with others
5. Edit, delete, and search clipboard contents
6. Automatically stop clipboard collection when device isn’t in use
7. Integrate with Android Quick Search Bar
8. Integrate with Google’s cloud backup and restore
9. Access Clipboard Contents Small App from Recents menu
10. Support sharing to clipboard
|App Name:||Clipboard + Notes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Open Box|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 22, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Clipboard + Notes For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Clipboard + Notes on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Clipboard + Notes on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theClipboard + Notes in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Clipboard + Notes on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Clipboard + Notes running on your computer.
Clipboard + Notes App Overview and Details
This app is no longer in active development. Thank you all for your support. I recommend Google Keep as a much better alternative for keeping notes.
Clipboard + Notes (previously known as ‘Clipboard Contents’) is a simple clipboard manager which watches your clipboard for any changes and saves its contents for later use. Contents can be starred and labelled, as well as added manually, which makes the app a handy tool for note taking.
The contents from the clipboard history can be copied into the clipboard again, they can be edited, deleted, searched, and shared too. When sharing links they can be optionally shortened if URLy is installed. Any links in the contents will be quickly picked up and extra options will be available to open or share them directly from the device. HTTP and Market links are amongst the supported types.
Clipboard + Notes can be easily turned off from the settings if it is no longer needed, and its operation can be customised to match the user’s needs. The clipboard collection is intelligently stopped when the device isn’t being used any more, which makes it very battery-friendly.
In addition it integrates with the Android Quick Search Bar so you can directly search your clipboard history. It further integrates with Google’s cloud backup and restore, so any time you wipe your device your contents and settings will be restored the next time you install the application (only works on Android 2.3+ and backup/restore must be enabled in the ‘Privacy’ settings for your device).
A little extra hand is at help too in case you would like to share to clipboard. The app supports this functionality as well, so just pick something to share, and select Clipboard + Notes from the window. The item you just shard will now have been copied into the clipboard.
If you have a Sony device you will be able to access the Clipboard Contents Small App from the Recents menu. It will allow you to easily save something to the contents, or even to the clipboard, without closing the app that you have currently open.
* Third-party lockscreens may disable clipboard collection (email me if this happens).
* On rooted devices saving the clipboard on reboot/shutdown may not always work (please use the standard shutdown option).
* Samsung devices have known issues with setting and clearing the keyboard. Please report these to Samsung first.
* Small Apps functionality will only work for some devices. Please note that I can’t decide which devices have this functionality, as it is entirely up to Sony.
* Start at boot – to start the service when the device starts up and to restore clipboard (both can be disabled in settings)
* Internet – for cloud backup/restore, billing, and advertisements (yes, development is partly ad-supported)
* Billing – for in-app purchases to remove ads as a way of supporting development
* Writing to external storage – for backing up and restoring contents using XML files
[ SmApEx4SoPr ] Small Apps extension for Sony products
Whats New In this Clipboard + Notes?
Fixed crash when retrieving clipboard
I have really enjoyed using Clipboard + Notes. It is a great way to keep all of my notes in one place and to easily access them. The app has been very reliable and has worked well for me. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to take notes and keep them organized.
This concludes our article on Clipboard + Notes Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Clipboard + Notes for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Clipboard + Notes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Clipboard + Notes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Clipboard + Notes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Clipboard + Notes.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.