If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, you need to check out Altlas: Trails, Maps & Hikes. It’s the perfect app for anyone looking to get lost in nature. Whether you’re a seasoned hiker or just looking to explore your local park, Altlas has you covered. With detailed trail maps and information on more than 2,000 hikes, you’ll be able to find the perfect route for your next outdoor adventure. Plus, the app’s integrated compass and GPS features make it easy to stay on track. So what are you waiting for? Get lost in nature today with Altlas: Trails, Maps & Hikes.
In this article, we will show you how to download ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike technical specifications first.
ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike Andorid App Summary
Erol1Apps is the developer of this ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 259286+ users of this app. The ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike app rating is currently 3.3.5g.
It was last updated on Jul 3, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike for PC
Bike computer mode
|App Name:||ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jul 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike App Overview and Details
Explore, record, and share your activities, Navigate any trails and GPX files using the most accurate altimeter and tracking information with the Altimeter – Activity tracker. Find hiking trails, record your activities with the GPS, and Import/export GPX trails.
Download the ultimate activity tool today!
ALT-LAS Can be used as a Bike computer use it on your bike, bicycle, scooter, and more!
By using the app you can get:
1. Elevation finder and activity tracker.
2. The app has a unique database of many trails around the world that was recorded by the users so you get the best hiking trails.
3. The app finds your altitude, peak points, barometric pressure, speed, and more!
4. The app alerts you against altitude limitations and is suitable for a variety of activities such as Walking, Trekking, Flights, Cycling, Skiing, biking, and more.
Have you ever searched for “walks near me?” or find elevation? now you can get it immediately with ALT-LAS.
Help build a community that shares routes and places around the world.
Measuring altitude modes:
1. GPS mode: the application measures the altitude using the GPS and performs a unique correction to provide an accurate altitude.
Note, the altitude readings may be inaccurate when the GPS signal is weak.
2. Barometer sensor (a device with a barometer sensor): the application can work with the device’s barometer sensor that is auto-calibrated with the environment.
In this mode, the application can work inside buildings without GPS.
– Track activities
– Trail navigation
– Explore new trails
– Offline maps (Pro version)
– Track your elevation
– Altimeter to get your current altitude.
– Discover and share tracks
– Weather forecast
– Elevation map
– Compass with lock bearing
– Steps & Calories calculator
– Share live location (Subscription only)
– Real-time altitude graph
– Altitude limit alerts
– Save landmarks
– Barometric pressure
– Import/export GPX files
– Climbing information
– The Altimeter can work offline (flight mode)
– Get indoor/outdoors altitude
– Periodic altitude voice notification
– Different map types: Topographic, Open Street Map, hike & bike, and Satellite (Premium only).
– Sensor info (Supported devices only) such as Barometer, Temperature, Light, and Humidity.
– Dark mode
Planning and Navigation tools:
– Measure route and vertical distance
– Routing: get fastest route between any location to another.
– Get coordinates on the map
– Estimate time of arrival
– Circular boundary
For any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us:
Check the Telegram channel where you can ask questions, ideas, request features, share your activities, and more: https://t.me/ALTLASAPP
Download the app now and get started!
The use of this app or any of its content is at your own risk.
If you liked the app, please rate it!
Whats New In this ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike?
1. Routes rating, now you can rate and get a rating of any route.
2. Small bug fixes
3. Improve the upload mechanism
4. Add Pace to the main user interface
For any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
ALTAS is a great hiking app that provides users with accurate trail maps and hike information. The app is easy to use and has a ton of features that hikers will appreciate. If you’re looking for an app that can help you navigate the trails and find hiking information, then be sure to check out ALTAS.
This concludes our article on ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.