Aircraft altimeters are calibrated in feet or meters, depending on the country of registry, to indicate the altitude of the aircraft above sea level. They indicate altitude by measuring the pressure of the atmosphere at the aircraft’s location.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Altimeter Offline for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Altimeter Offline For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Altimeter Offline for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Altimeter Offline.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Altimeter Offline on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Altimeter Offline and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Altimeter Offline on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Altimeter Offline On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Egea App Design|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Altimeter Offline Andorid App Summary
The Altimeter Offline was developed by the popular developer agency named Egea App Design. They have the Altimeter Offline in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 502700 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Altimeter Offline latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 25, 2021 was the last date the Altimeter Offline was updated with new features. If you want to use the Altimeter Offline on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Altimeter Offline using the emulator later on.
Altimeter Offline App Overview and Details
This altimeter works offline –does not need Internet connectivity. It is a great altimeter to go trekking, cross-country skiing and climbing both mountains and peaks -where you might have problems to get network coverage. As soon as you exit or minimize the app, the GPS sensor is automatically turn off to save battery.
Share with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp, your current elevation and coordinates with this offline altitude app!
Geographic coordinates displayed in this altitude meter offline.
You will be able to make a record of your highest altitude ever reached. Altitude both in metres and feet.
Altitude accuracy improved by geoid compensation.
Get to know ever onward the altitude where you are.
Features of Altimeter Offline for PC
1. Altimeter works offline and does not need internet connectivity.
2. Great for trekking, cross country skiing, mountain climbing and peaks.
3. GPS sensor automatically turned off to save battery when app is minimized or exited.
4. Share your current elevation and coordinates with friends on Facebook and WhatsApp.
5. Geographical coordinates displayed in altitude meter.
6. Altitude accuracy improved by geoid compensation.
7. Get to know your current altitude and elevation.
8. Record highest altitude ever reached.
9. Choose between metric and imperial measurements.
10. App is easy to use and navigate.
Whats New In this Altimeter Offline?
Offline access to the Altimeter application is a valuable feature for users who need to continue to work with the application when they are not connected to the internet. This feature is especially useful for users who need to access data that is not stored on their local device. The Altimeter Offline application provides a way for users to access and work with their data even when they are not connected to the internet.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Altimeter Offline of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Altimeter Offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Altimeter Offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Altimeter Offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Altimeter Offline.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.