Air quality is a measure of the environmental conditions by which pollutants present in the air. The air quality index (AQI) is a numerical scale used to report the daily air quality. The AQI is updated hourly, and is available online.
The AQI provides an indication of the air quality relative to the air quality standards. The AQI is based on the five major pollutants regulated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): ground-level ozone, particle pollution, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide.
The AQI is classified into six categories: good, moderate, unhealthy for sensitive groups, unhealthy, very unhealthy, and hazardous. The AQI can also be classified as a public health
We will help you download the Air quality for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Air quality on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Air quality on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Air quality on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Air quality as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Air quality On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||FFZ srl|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Air quality Andorid App Summary
FFZ srl is the developer of the Air quality, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Air quality from them is 2.9 with over 295843 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Air quality is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Air quality is Aug 10, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Air quality on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Air quality App Overview and Details
Through Air Quality, you can monitor the air quality of the place where you are and check which activities are not recommended in the event of pollution.
It is also possible to view every single substance present in the air and detected through the detection stations close to you. The pollutants measured are (PM10, PM2.5, NO2, CO, SO2, NO, O3, BENZENE)
Very interesting is the photo taking with the superimposed data and with the possibility to share it to your friends or on the main social networks.
You can also check the weather conditions very accurately and search all the places in the world to view the air quality in real time.
Features of Air quality for PC
1. View real-time air quality data for any location in the world.
2. View information on what activities are not recommended in the event of pollution.
3. View the levels of various pollutants in the air.
4. Take photos with superimposed air quality data.
5. Share photos of air quality data with friends and on social media.
6. Accurately view weather conditions.
7. View air quality data for past dates.
8. Compare air quality data between different locations.
9. Receive notifications about changing air quality conditions.
10. Access a wide range of air quality data resources.
Whats New In this Air quality?
The number of polluting sensors detected has been improved
Added daily forecast chart for PM10, PM2.5 and O3
The air quality application is an essential tool to measure and monitor air quality in order to protect public health. The application helps identify areas with high levels of pollutants and assists in the development of plans to improve air quality. The application is also used to track progress in improving air quality.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Air quality? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Air quality to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Air quality and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Air quality. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Air quality.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.