AgentNet Malaysia is a professional network of real estate agents and property managers. Our mission is to provide the best real estate services to our clients and to promote professionalism and ethics within the industry. We offer our members a range of benefits, including training, networking opportunities and discounts on products and services.
The technical specifications of the AgentNet Malaysia for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
AgentNet Malaysia Andorid App Summary
AgentNet Malaysia was developed by PropertyGuru and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download AgentNet Malaysia from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of AgentNet Malaysia is 22.8.40 on Play store with total users of 39956. The AgentNet Malaysia app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the AgentNet Malaysia is Aug 19, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the AgentNet Malaysia on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install AgentNet Malaysia For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the AgentNet Malaysia using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the AgentNet Malaysia on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for AgentNet Malaysia here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||AgentNet Malaysia On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of AgentNet Malaysia for PC
the region’s largest and most successful online property group.
– Add, manage, and respond to enquiries on the go
– Take photos and update listings on the go
– Get real-time updates on buyers’ or sellers’ enquiries
– Compatible with tablets
– Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand
– 14 million users across Asia
– 116 million property pages viewed every month
– 500,000 enquiries generated for real estate developers and agents every month
– Headquartered in Singapore
– Founded in 2006
AgentNet Malaysia App Overview and Details
About the App
PropertyGuru’s AgentNet app allows real estate agents in Malaysia to create new listings, market their properties, respond to enquiries and manage existing listings. The app is only available to real estate agents with a registered PropertyGuru Malaysia account.
If you are a property agent looking to get increased exposure online and need to manage your listings on the move, get subscribed with PropertyGuru and download the app to enjoy the following features:
– Add property listings immediately after obtaining permission to sell propert
– Take photos from your devices and update them directly to your listings
– Receive real-time updates on buyers’ or sellers’ enquiries and respond immediately
– The app is compatible with tablets
PropertyGuru is available not only in Malaysia with PropertyGuru Malaysia (http://www.propertyguru.com.my/), but also in Singapore (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/), in Indonesia with Rumah (http://www.rumah.com/) and RumahDijual (http://rumahdijual.com/), and Thailand with DDproperty (http://www.ddproperty.com/).
About PropertyGuru Group
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property portal group used by more than 14 million property buyers, viewing over 116 million property pages and generating over 500,000 enquiries for real estate developer and agent advertisers – every month – across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
The Group has developed and launched 15 mobile applications in four countries and three languages. At present, the Group records over 3 million downloaded mobile apps in the region, resulting in a slew of three MOBEX awards sweep.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru was founded in 2006 by two entrepreneurs with a vision to simplify the property search process and help buyers, sellers and investors make better property decisions faster.
Taking advantage of Asia’s growing affluence, property demand and online explosion, PropertyGuru has become market leader in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. The Group received S$175 million investment – the largest in the technology sector in Southeast Asia in 2015 – to support its innovation, marketing and further expansion in the region.
Whats New In this AgentNet Malaysia?
We are always working hard to improve our apps. We made an update to introduce a few new features and to fix bugs and app performance.
Please send your feedback to [email protected] – we appreciate it.
After careful consideration, I have decided that AgentNet Malaysia is the best mobile app for me to manage my property portfolio. The app’s user-friendly interface makes it easy for me to keep track of my properties and transactions, and the property market reports provide valuable insights that help me make sound investment decisions. AgentNet Malaysia is definitely the most comprehensive and user-friendly property management app in the market, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an effective way to manage their property portfolio
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the AgentNet Malaysia on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This AgentNet Malaysia to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AgentNet Malaysia and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the AgentNet Malaysia. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AgentNet Malaysia.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.