Advanced Languages is a course that expands upon the knowledge students have acquired in their previous language courses. In Advanced Languages, students will learn more complex grammar structures, idiomatic expressions, and sophisticated vocabulary. They will also be able to read and write about more complex topics. This course is perfect for students who want to continue their language studies and improve their language skills.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Advanced Languages for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Advanced Languages On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rosetta Stone Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Advanced Languages Andorid App Summary
The Advanced Languages was developed by the popular developer agency named Rosetta Stone Ltd. They have the Advanced Languages in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 147121 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Advanced Languages latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 1, 2017 was the last date the Advanced Languages was updated with new features. If you want to use the Advanced Languages on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Advanced Languages using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Advanced Languages For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Advanced Languages using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Advanced Languages on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Advanced Languages here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Advanced Languages for PC
1. Automatic syncing between devices so you can always pick up where you left off.
2. A learning experience tailored to your individual level and goals.
3. Communication skills you can use in any situation.
4. Real-time feedback on your pronunciation and reading.
5. Progress markers indicating how close you are to achieving your learning goals.
6. Downloadable lessons that can be accessed offline.
7. A personalized learning dashboard to monitor your progress.
8. Quizzes and exercises to test your understanding.
9. A glossary of key terms for reference.
10. A community of language learners to support and encourage you.
Advanced Languages App Overview and Details
** This app is currently available only to corporate subscribers. **
Our mobile app lets you access your learning experience whenever and wherever you like. Automatic syncing means you can go from computer to mobile device and back again – and never lose your place in a lesson.
• Access to downloaded lessons anytime, anywhere.
• A tailored learning experience based on your level and goals.
• Communication skills you can use immediately.
• Real-time feedback on your reading and pronunciation.
• Clear markers of progress toward your learning goals.
Whats New In this Advanced Languages?
• Bug fixes
Choosing to study a foreign language can be one of the most rewarding decisions a person can make. It can provide opportunities to experience new cultures, make new friends, and learn about the world in a unique way. By studying a foreign language, a person can also improve their own language skills and learn about their own culture in a new light.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Advanced Languages of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Advanced Languages to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Advanced Languages and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Advanced Languages. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Advanced Languages.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.