Advanced Download Manager is a powerful and user-friendly download manager for Android devices. It allows you to download files in the background and resume interrupted downloads. It also supports multiple concurrent downloads, speed limits, and file segmentation.
The technical specifications of the Advanced Download Manager for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Advanced Download Manager Andorid App Summary
Advanced Download Manager was developed by AdvancedApp and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Advanced Download Manager from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Advanced Download Manager is null on Play store with total users of 88473380. The Advanced Download Manager app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Advanced Download Manager is Aug 30, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Advanced Download Manager on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Advanced Download Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Advanced Download Manager using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Advanced Download Manager on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Advanced Download Manager here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Advanced Download Manager On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Advanced Download Manager for PC
– sorting by name, size and type;
– search by name;
– the ability to hide folders;
– the ability to show hidden files;
– the ability to change the interface style;
– the ability to change the language of the interface.
Advanced Download Manager App Overview and Details
Powerful Downloader for Android:
– downloading from internet up to five files simultaneously;
– accelerated downloading by using multithreading (16 parts)
– interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
– download files in background and resume after failure;
– loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
– downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
– smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
– downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
– boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
– changing the maximum speed in real time;
– video downloader and music downloader;
– resuming of interrupted downloads;
– support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
– parallel download files in queue.
– adding torrent and magnet through Editor, clipboard, browser and file explorer;
– selection of necessary files and folders, display of their size and type, search by name, sorting;
– in Right Menu you can filter Torrents and Seeding;
– in Left menu quick options, in Settings a new section Torrent with all kinds of options;
– Properties window displays information about torrent, Site Manager supports profiles for them.
– interface customization and themes;
– select the folder for downloaded files;
– different automatic actions after finishing;
– save different file types in different folders;
– create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
– autostop process if the battery charge level is low;
– import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
– autoresume after errors and break of connection;
– planning start of downloading at right time;
– turbo mode for speed up downloading;
– getting size of file and beautiful name;
– backup list of downloads and settings;
– profiles for each type of connection;
– automatic operation on schedule;
– support quick autoadd download.
– light material design;
– filter by types and status;
– left menu with quick options;
– context menu for easy management;
– sorting downloads by order, size and name;
– open completed files through favorite apps;
– information about downloading: speed, size, time;
– support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
– creation of advanced profiles for sites;
– fine-tuning for each download;
– widget on home screen.
– icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
– transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
– completion notification by sound and vibration.
Built-in ADM Browser:
– support of multiple tabs;
– advanced media downloader;
– list of history and bookmarks;
– easy sending file to downloader;
– download mp3 from popular archives;
– interception of mp4 video from tubes;
– easy downloader for all types of files;
– download accelerator for social networking;
– option “User-Agent” for forgery the browser.
– download streaming music and video;
– download m3u8 and MP-DASH video;
– convert ts to mp4 after finished.
Simple control for downloads:
– press on the download to start/stop the process;
– press on the completed download to open the file;
– long press on download to display the context menu.
Add URL links in ADM:
– press on link and from window “Complete action using” select ADM Editor;
– long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share” or “Send” and from window “Share via” select ADM Editor;
– copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use “Add” button and paste the link.
ADM is the best android download manager for you!
ADM shows ads. To disable buy Advanced Download Manager Pro.
Advanced Download Manager does not support YouTube under the rules.
Whats New In this Advanced Download Manager?
Material You (Left menu – Interface)
Advanced Download Manager is a powerful and user-friendly download manager that can increase download speeds by up to 500 percent. It supports all popular browsers and can be used to download any type of file.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Advanced Download Manager on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Advanced Download Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Advanced Download Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Advanced Download Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Advanced Download Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.