ADManager Plus is a comprehensive solution to manage Active Directory and Exchange Server. It automates and simplifies complex and time-consuming tasks such as user provisioning, mailbox management, and reporting. ADManager Plus also streamlines password management and provides powerful auditing and reporting features.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ADManager Plus for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ADManager Plus For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the ADManager Plus on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ADManager Plus, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the ADManager Plus app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
ADManager Plus Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, ADManager Plus has over 43179 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ManageEngine has developed the ADManager Plus and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.3.6.
Until this latest version, ADManager Plus has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.9. This latest version was last updated on Mar 9, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ADManager Plus on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||ADManager Plus On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of ADManager Plus for PC
1. The ability to manage user accounts from a mobile device.
2. The ability to reset passwords, unlock accounts, enable/disable accounts, and delete accounts from a mobile device.
3. The ability to view, manage, and execute AD task requests from a mobile device.
4. The ability to generate reports on locked out, disabled, password expired, and inactive users from a mobile device.
ADManager Plus App Overview and Details
ADManager Plus’ Android App enables Active Directory administrators and help desk technicians to manage the user accounts in their network, right from their mobile devices. With the ability to execute critical user management tasks ‘on the move’, this app puts your administrators and technicians in firm control over all Active Directory user accounts, always!
This mobile app, just like its web-based sibling, offers the capability to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» User Management: Reset Password, Unlock, Enable/Disable, Delete
» Users’ group membership management
» Workflow: View, manage, and execute AD task requests
» Reports: Locked Out, Disabled, Password Expired, and Inactive users
Whats New In this ADManager Plus?
Fixes for minor bugs and crash issues
ADManager Plus is a comprehensive Active Directory management solution that simplifies the complex and time-consuming tasks of managing Active Directory. It provides a web-based interface for managing users, groups, computers, passwords, and other Active Directory objects, and helps organizations automate their Active Directory management processes. ADManager Plus is a valuable tool for Active Directory administrators and helps organizations optimize their Active Directory infrastructure.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ADManager Plus of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ADManager Plus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ADManager Plus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the ADManager Plus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ADManager Plus.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.