3DBear is the perfect app for experiencing augmented reality (AR) fun. With this app, you can insert yourself and your friends into exciting virtual worlds and games. Whether you are exploring new worlds or playing games, 3DBear is the perfect app for having AR fun.
Our goal is to help you get the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
3DBear: Engage in AR fun Andorid App Summary
The developer of the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun is 3DBear and they’ve done a great job at keeping 3DBear: Engage in AR fun simple yet highly interactive. You can find the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun under Education of Play Store. 3DBear: Engage in AR fun’s latest version is 3.15.0 with an impressive user base of over 828198. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.5 shows how people love 3DBear: Engage in AR fun.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun is Aug 26, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
3DBear: Engage in AR fun App Overview and Details
Make your imagination a reality with 3D models – anytime, anywhere.
Tickle your creative imagination and visualize it in your everyday surroundings with 3DBear. Make AR videos with the 3D models and share them in 3DBear to earn points and unlock more features.
Here’s what you can do in 3DBear
Tell stories with AR
Use augmented reality to tell unique stories. Make them visually catchy with our 3D models.
Exciting 3D models and avatars
In 3DBear you can find a wide variety of new and exciting 3D models and avatars that can be used to make fun short videos or AR stories.
Engage in building your dream world
Your imagination can become a reality with 3DBear. Spend your time in fun-filled creativity and build the world of your dreams in augmented reality.
Publish, earn points, and unlock new models
Share your AR stories with other 3DBear users to earn points. With these points, you can unlock new models.
Explore the boundless world of imagination
If you can dream it, then you can do it. With the power of your imagination, you can now create exciting scenes using the 3D models in 3DBear and bring them to life through the magic of augmented reality.
3DBear for Education
Apart from creative exploration and fun, 3DBear is also widely used in education.
3DBear is a great tool for teaching in-person or remotely. Create your own classroom and tap into ready-made lesson plans for Pre-K, K-12, libraries and Career and Technical Education (CTE). 3DBear includes lesson plans for ELA, Social Studies, Math, Science, Coding, Design Thinking, Computational Thinking, and STEM/STEAM.
Most of 3DBear’s features are available for free:
– All lesson plans.
– Creating AR scenes with various 3D model collections.
– Import millions of Sketchfab models, or import your own models to create engaging homework for students.
You can also subscribe in-app for the all-access subscription service “3DBear Teacher plan”. The plan includes a usage license for 1 teacher and 10 students. The length of the subscription is one month. For more information, see the description in the app. The usage is governed by our Terms of Service found at https://3dbear.io/terms-of-service
Features of 3DBear: Engage in AR fun for PC
wide range of features for teachers, including:
– The ability to create an unlimited number of classes and students.
– The ability to track student progress and assign grades.
– The ability to create and share lessons with other teachers.
– The ability to import 3D models from other creators.
– The ability to export student projects.
– And more!
Whats New In this 3DBear: Engage in AR fun?
• Images can now be imported for your stories! The import function in the editor now supports .jpg and .png image files.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Download & Install 3DBear: Engage in AR fun For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed 3DBear: Engage in AR fun on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||3DBear: Engage in AR fun On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
3DBear is a fun and engaging AR application that allows users to interact with virtual objects in a real-world environment. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of different objects to explore. Whether you are a child or an adult, 3DBear is a great way to have some fun and explore the world around you.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This 3DBear: Engage in AR fun to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 3DBear: Engage in AR fun and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 3DBear: Engage in AR fun.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.