CW Morse code trainer is a simple and easy to use application that helps you to learn Morse code. The application has a built-in dictionary that explains the meaning of each Morse code character.
In this article, we will show you how to download 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer technical specifications first.
25 WPM CW Morse code trainer Andorid App Summary
KG9E is the developer of this 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 97+ users of this app. The 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer app rating is currently 4.0.1.
It was last updated on May 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer for PC
-No in-app purchases
-Fully functional offline learning app
-25 WPM Morse code CW learning app
-Similar to the Koch method
-Focuses on listening to Morse code
-Choose RX or TX Alphanumeric training
-Alphanumeric = ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ./?0123456789
-Numbers = 0123456789
-CW Prosigns = BT, HH, K, KN, SK, SOS, AA, AR, AS, CT, NJ, SN
-CW Abbreviations = CQ, DE, BK, QTH, OP, UR, RST, 599, HW, FB, WX, ES, TU, 73, CL, QRL
-There are two RX interface styles
-2) Copy Pad
-You are able to receive a string of Morse code characters and write in the whitespace with your finger or stylus
-After the string is presented, the app pauses briefly so that you may self-check your accuracy
-The whitespace is then automatically cleared and a new string of characters is played
-You may change the word length from 1 to 10 characters
-Please note: the Copy Pad DOES NOT attempt to recognize your handwriting
|App Name:||25 WPM CW Morse code trainer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for the25 WPM CW Morse code trainer in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer running on your computer.
25 WPM CW Morse code trainer App Overview and Details
No ads, nags, or in-app purchases. No internet connection required. Fully functional offline learning app.
Using an approach similar to the Koch method, this 25 WPM Morse code CW learning app for Android focuses on listening to Morse code rather than visually learning dots and dashes.
Choose RX or TX Alphanumeric training, or select from Numbers, Prosigns, and Abbreviations.
Alphanumeric = ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ./?0123456789
Numbers = 0123456789
CW Prosigns = BT, HH, K, KN, SK, SOS, AA, AR, AS, CT, NJ, SN
CW Abbreviations = CQ, DE, BK, QTH, OP, UR, RST, 599, HW, FB, WX, ES, TU, 73, CL, QRL
There are two RX interface styles.
Using the Default or QWERTY keypad, Android plays a character in Morse code. Your task is to tap the matching keypad character. Once you have learned a character set with 90% proficiency, a new character is introduced. You will soon have a large pool of characters from which Android will choose, weighted toward those characters learned with a lower proficiency and those with least exposure before selecting randomly from the pool.
2) Copy Pad:
While using the Copy Pad, you are able to receive a string of Morse code characters and write in the whitespace with your finger or stylus. After the string is presented, the app pauses briefly so that you may self-check your accuracy. The whitespace is then automatically cleared and a new string of characters is played. You may change the word length from 1 to 10 characters. Please note: the Copy Pad DOES NOT attempt to recognize your handwriting.
There is one TX interface style.
1) Horizontal lever (straight key):
A character is played in Morse code, and you must tap out that character on the simulated straight lever. When you have learned to send a set of characters with 90% proficiency, a new character is added to the pool.
You should send at a speed that is comfortable while still retaining cadence. For sending fast code, an iambic paddle is helpful.
You can choose to see the code you are tapping out or the characters you have learned. You may also toggle the sound of the characters ON/OFF.
Additionally, you may replace the straight key image with the International Morse code chart.
You may use a real straight key with this app by connecting to your Android device via an easily modified USB mouse.
(DIY instructional pdf file)
Alternatively, you may use a 3rd-party device such as My-Key-Mouse USB.
Within the app, several elements respond to certain gestures:
1) Tap the large Character button just below top center to show or hide the presented character. Tap and hold to bring up Stats showing your Hits, Misses, and Correct percent.
2) Tap and hold any character keypad button and that character will be played in Morse code at 25 WPM without registering a hit or a miss.
3) While learning Prosigns or Abbreviations, tap on the definition text to show/hide the meaning of the CW prosign or abbreviation.
4) Tap and hold the Repeat/Resume button in the lower left to adjust keypad font size. Each keypad is individually adjusted. All font sizes may also be changed via your device’s Display settings.
5) To reset your stats for a particular character set, from the Home Screen tap and hold the desired character set and you will be asked to confirm the action.
Lastly, if you have questions, suggestions, concerns, complaints or otherwise, please contact [email protected]
Whats New In this 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer?
Request/PreserveLegacyStorage = true
The 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer is a great way to learn and improve your CW skills. The app is easy to use and helps you progress at your own pace. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to improve their CW skills.
This concludes our article on 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 25 WPM CW Morse code trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.